Me and my World

Me and my world

Whether you like me or not, never mind but try to understand my personality.
I am original and
mature by mind
Kid by heart
Rude from outside
And caring from inside...
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞


Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. .........
Loneliness hurts.
Rejection hurts. 
Losing someone hurts.
Everyone confuses these with LOVE, 
but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain & makes us feel wonderful again.

Bible also says...
The greatest thing in the world is Love.
😃🙏🙏😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃🙏🙏🙏😃😃


आग से खेलना सीख ले
इन इंसानी बस्तीयों में
आज जुल्म उस बस्ती में है
कल तेरी बस्ती में होगा...
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊


कल शाम
ढलते सूरज से कहा
"प्रभु मुझे अकेला छोड़
कहाँ चले जाते हो"
मुस्कुराकर प्रभु बोले
"चल तेरी साईकल में
आज तेरे घर चलता हूँ".....
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: